This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:59 PM 12/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So there must be some of that 'genetics' going on in
the Dutch bred Fjords as well.  Good.  It would be a
pity to have some of the more rare colors die out for
lack of appropriate genes in the general population.

Absolutely. I still want to go see him in person one of these days. He is only a couple of hours away from me.

So Sal is officially a yellow dun.  He certainly does
look like one, but I've never seen him 'in person' to
look for black hairs.

Yes he is from the pictures that were sent to me.

What about "Walter"(Anvil's
Solvaktig), did they find black hairs in his mane or
tail?  Can't remember whether we ever got an answer
back on the List on that one.

I am fairly sure he is too but the pictures that were sent to me were not good enough for me to tell for sure. I think I asked for more of them but never got them.

Mike