This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:17 AM 12/29/00 -0900, you wrote:
This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So, where does that leave Adel, with scattered BLACK hairs in her mane and
tail? (Anvil's Adel, out of Anvil's Stina, Line's granddaughter)

She has a creamy white body, but gold or light tan on her face and legs,
gold eyes and those scattered black hairs in mane and tail! Do those black
hair make her Ullsblak?

Not really.

She doesn't have that gold or yellow cast to her
body color that Faksi and Myrfaks have.

I haven't yet registered her with NFHR,(she's registered CFHA) I suppose
Mike will want to call her a "Yellow"!

By just the description I would say she is a Yellow Dun.

Mike