This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Mike May, Registrar NFHR" wrote:
> >This message is from: Mark and Lisa McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >   Now we just need everyone to upload pictures of their horses for
> >the pedigree program.
>
> I hope you have better luck than I did with getting that done!  ;-)

I don't know why there are so few pictures on the pedigree site. Don't
people like looking at pictures of Fjord horses? I sure do!!! So why aren't
people uploading pics of their horses? If it's because you don't know how,
ask me, I'll help. Heck, I'll even do it for you :-) But really it's not
that hard.

To get the ball rolling, here is a link showing all my horses photos on the
pedigree site:

http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?search&OwnerName=albrough

Lori Albrough
Moorefield Ontario