This message is from: Mark and Lisa McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mary,

No it's green.  Lori Alborough wrote to me and said that she looked at
the html and it says green for the color but on my computer the html
says blue.  I'll figure it out.

We registered Asa as a red dun because she has a faint stawberry
blondish tint to her main and tail.  But she is really light colored.  I
don't think she is a white dun... there is no black hairs on her at
all.  As far as a yellow dun, I also don't think so.  But I have read
only a little info on yellows.  We did get a kick out of the fact that
Asa and Alida are out of Line too.  Small world.

It is scary about all the colics going around.  I love the fact that
Line is a long lived horse!

Mark