This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/29/00 9:48:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The clostridium bacteria is the suspected culprit for the sudden deaths.

This is scary!  As you know, we're dealing with autism in this house.  And
the MMR vaccine, yeast infections (extremely intense ones), mercury toxicity
and gluten and casein intolerances are linked with autism.  We've done a few
tests on my son.  Still need to check heavy metals, other food allergies,
etc.  But the first one done was a yeast test.  It came back that he didn't
have a problem with yeast, but had clostridia almost off the charts!  I hear
it can happen with a lot of antibiotic use, without use of probiotics.
Probiotics have helped immensely.  I knew it was a dirty bacteria, but had no
idea it could be fatal, in horses at least.  Wonder if the treatment is the
same for horses?  Give them acidophilus to clear it up?

Pamela