From: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: December 28, 2000 1:31:27 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Heavy Heart - long

This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I saw it Jean but these have gone down so fast, colitis and enteritis are
tail swishers at least for a while.  Or so I thought.  Hard to believe even
our stoic beasts would not show signs of a progressive disease like that.
Help Steve.    Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"