This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/11/00 11:08:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Your Secret Santa is currently shopping in the great, frozen country
 North of your home.  Brrrrrrr!

and I thought this meant my Secret Santa was in Canada, didn't think of
Colorado. Thank you Beth and Sandy my gifts arrived yesterday. The Fjords
have to wait for their treats for Christmas but patients was never one of my
virtues. Love the picture frame with the Fjord on it and the poster of
Starfire Farms. I would love to know who did the drawings of the Fjords in
the frame and the Christmas card. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you
both and hugs to all the Fjords.