This message is from: "Laura Grimwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi!

I just signed up with the Fjordhorse Digest, so I guess I should
introduce myself!

My name is Laura and I'm only 13 years old. I live somewhere in some
desert in AZ. I've been riding for 2 1/2 years and I do Hunter/Jumpers
2'6" for competitions, but jump 2'9" and 3' often in my lessons. I
also volunteer at a therapeutic riding association where I'm working
with a 10 year old Fjord gelding name Calypso. He's really stubborn,
but once you challenge him he's super smart. Oh, and he's a VERY big
pig. He's 1,154 lbs and stands around 14 or 14.2 hh. I really want to
train him how to jump or do dressage or something more interesting
then flat work with him. Mostly flatwork though. I have to go now, but
I'll write more later!

Laura