This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yummy, lucky Carol to have so many avacados!  That omelette sounds
wonderful Pamela.  My grandmother used to serve a half with grapefruit
pieces on top for a summer desert.  Also I remember a cold soup....

We now have an inch of ice on everything. The sun came out today and
just melted it enough to make it very slick. Poor horses are slipping
around and the sheep just peer out of the barn door.  That ends
riding/driving until it melts.  Hopefully it won't be spring!! :(

Jane