This message is from: "Frederick J. \(Fred\) Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Peg and Doug,

We're all glad that "Jaws", jellyfish, or banditos didn't spoil your
vacation.

--
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Knutsen Fjord

<Subject: Hi, we're back...>

Safe and sound.

<Hi all ->

Hi, yourself

<Well, off to commune with our very small herd of 4 - Silka, Sadie, Suki,
Sonny. We sure miss Pepper and Sillie Wille, but the three-times-daily
glowing reports we get from Fred help a lot. We have visitation rights every
other weekend....>

Yes, and you're late with you child support payments. <VBG>

Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables

PS, SWF (S'Willie) and Pepper are doing great.  Does this qualify for my
tri-daily report?