This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dave McWethy wrote:

> This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I thought I'd copy here what I wrote on the CD-L.  Three pieces.
>
> > What kind of horse did I buy?
> >
> > I called my wife on my way home, to say I bought a horse.  Then as she
> > started to ask me about it, I made static and said the signal was breaking
> > up, and hung up.
> >
> > Camptown made it home intact, with no bruises.  He's now temporarily
> > standing in my living room.  I'd like to get a pile of plastic manure to
> put
> > behind him.

Dave,
I just can't resist joining in on the new horse talk.  I once bought a real pile
of cow manure for a farm friend of ours who just got out of the dairy business.
It was well dried out and sprayed with several coats of clear laquer.  No smell
at all.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.