This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As always it was great doing this expo with the experienced crew:  Dick, Sue
and Anthony Giargiari, Kurt, Barbara and Krystal Howard, Norma and Bill
Coli, and Ceacy Henderson, as well as Ceacy's young riders, and my young
helper Allyssa.  Barbara made wonderful Norwegian costumes for all of us.
We had overwhelming interest in the breed.  In front of the
stall at the booth we always had a crowd.