This message is from: James & Tamara Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   Hi List,

I have had to smile at the comments made about what Fjords eat.
As you learn from owning one they will sample about anything.  I
have two so I feel they sample twice as much.  This afternoon I
looked into the backyard, where I put them for a snack and to
trim the lawn for winter, and both of mine were cleaning out
a birdfeeder hanging from a tree. It was mostly sunflower seeds.
My husband asked me if the gelding will go 'tweet tweet' now.
We are still getting rain, but there is snow in the higher up.

Tammy Hooper
Bonners Ferry, ID