This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I know that even I forget how to access the list archives, and from
  time to time have to dig back thru my local archives to get the
  original announcement message. So for all who have forgotten, or
  really didn't know there were full archives to the list, here are
  the instructions again.

  The entire history of the list available to you in a searchable
  format. Go to http://www.listquest.com. Read the HELP there to get
  an idea how the search engine works. Then select "Home & Garden",
  then "Pets & Animals", then "FjordHorse". At this point you will be
  presented with a security dialog box. The username is "fjordhorse"
  and the password is "fjords_rule". I suggest you write these down
  somewhere. I had Listquest implement the password because I don't
  want people wandering in off the Web and getting our email
  addresses.

  One of the reasons I chose Listquest to archive our list is their
  concern with address harvesting. They have developed spam counter-
  measures. All email addresses, whether in the header or the body of
  the message are converted to in-line GIFs. These are easily read by
  human eyes but are not readable by programs trolling for email
  addresses for use in mass mailing programs. The process to encode
  the GIFs is encrypted and changes on a regular basis to make it
  difficult to reverse engineer.

  I hope this will make the list an even more valuable resource for
  owners and lovers of the Norwegian Fjord horse, all over the world.
  Check it out and let me know how you like it.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  He that would venture nothing must not get on horseback. --Spanish proverb

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and

  • ARCHIVES Again Steve McIlree