This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/28/00 1:47:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<   How about a Wintec
 western saddle...did someone say you could get one that is adjustable? >>

I've got a synthetic dressage saddle, wide tree, that fits as well as
anything.  And a western Wintec for Raymond that fits Juniper and Nikki very
well also.  I'd have gone for a more expensive, longer lasting saddle (both
dressage and western) except for two things, I'm counting on MY size getting
smaller (yeah, right), so would like to get my "good" saddle with a smaller
seat.  And my son will be getting nothing but larger, and this saddle will
fit him till he's about adult size.  Someday I'll have leather saddles in my
barn again!

Pamela