This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear list:  I am having a terrible time finding the archives.  I typed in
http://www.listquest.com  and then went into home and garden, pets and
animals and then Fjordhorse...I used the username fjordhorse and password
fjords_rule.  I cannot get in for some reason.  I know some issues in the
past month have been about finding a saddle to properly fit a Fjord.  I
would like to reread these issues as Storm is getting larger and I do
believe my saddle may not fit.  Also if any of you out there would like to
advise me what type of saddle you use, and what you would recommend I would
much appreciate it.  My saddle is a 15" roping saddle.  How about a Wintec
western saddle...did someone say you could get one that is adjustable?
Thanks for any help, Sue (Desert Storm's mom)