<<   Can any one help, we have a gooseneck with
 living quarters so we are self contained, just need stabling for the
 horses so they can get out of the trailer - a turn out would be fine.

 Thanks,

 Carol Tacey
 Rhode Island >>

   Hi Carol !     Well, if you were comming by Donnie and Marie land, you
could plug in here....but since you are headed the other direction, I
recommend the Stableing Guide that Triple AAA sells. Others are also
available, try Amazon.com.  Never know when and where, due to weather or
????? you may end up, and its a wealth of information regarding where one can
find stableing and emergency horse contacts. I highly recommend it.    Jeff
plotted his course this summer, back and forth from MN. with horses, and
never seemed to land where he wanted, due to good ( fast ) roads, and also
some horrible weather comming back through WY.   The planner saved his hide.
  Good-Luck !   BTW, what brand of Living Quarters horse trailer did you buy
?   Lisa Pedersen Cedar City, UTAH  * warmming up, sunny and breezy.