This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:39 PM 10/5/00 +0000, you wrote:
This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The $60 fees are especially high if you need to send in 3 (dam, sire and
horse you'd like to register), particularly if you don't own the dam and
sire!

Are you sure the sire & dam are not DNA typed? What are their names and I can check for you.

Since I have no intention of breeding Osa, I haven't bothered, but I for
sure would, if it was only $17 each.

I really doubt that they are getting it done for $17 each. Our lab costs alone are more than double that amount. Then we have to pay for the kits to be made up too. Add in some postage etc. etc and the costs add up. We do make a slight profit on the kits but it isn't much.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114