This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If anyone is heading here to Fair Hill for the International comp's
and still hasn't made reservations for a place to stay, there is a new
B&B in Elk Mills, MD (close enough to Fair Hill for an easy drive to
and from, but just far enough out to avoid the hubub). They are
promising a discount to anyone mentioning my name (Martie Bolinski) or
the Brandywine Valley Carriage Driving Club. They have 11 rooms/suites
but I don't know how many are still available.

If interested, their web site it WWW.ELKFORGE.COM. The proprietors are
LeAnn and Harry Lendermann and they are very nice.

Martie in MD (no rain again today - whoopee!)