This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There was a story/article written by a mom who's young daughter was killed at
one of the saddle seat shows. Was very sad, they sold all of their horses, even
though they'd always been a part of their lives.  This child was on a very
trustworthy, dependable horse but he spooked at something and flipped over.
Its not worth it.  The mom was hoping this story would encourage the wearing of
helmets.  I was already convinced years ago.  I even drive a small pony and
where my helmet.  I've fallen from a horse that was just  walking and  tripped,
I always land on either my head or my butt.  Not much I can do about the butt I
guess but the helmets are a blessing.  I would vote "for" a mandantory rule
that all children wear helmets, I think its  a good thing, like seat belts,
they save lives.  Debby