This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

.

>But now he's really shedding, his face and legs particularly, and I'll be
>darned if he doesn't look half red and half grey.   His nose is very grey,
>and his legs from top to bottom are definitly grey with extravagant black
>stripes, but his mane, neck and body look red.  ---

Your description sounds like my Odin.....  Remember last year I was trying
to decide if he was a grey?  His back stripe is sort of rosey...his mane
stripe is similar like a dark brown that has been sunbleached on the ends.
I, too, have thought of calling him red/grey.  Hopefully, we are not BOTH
crazy. :)
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]