This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,
I am new to the fjord list and wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.
Im so excited to be here!  I will be at the Skandiafest show in  turlock, CA
on Saturday at 2pm.  Will any of you be there??

My name is Cheryl and I live in Fremont, CA
Ive had horses growing up, and trained one from breaking to ride, to cart
driving (What an experience).  Ive wanted a fjord for the last 10 years and I
am finally going to get one.

So if anyone knows of any Fjords for sale, please drop me a private email
with details.  I would prefer shorter fjords.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Does anyone mind if I post questions out to the list???  I want to learn all
I can about the fjords.

Typical diet?  Daily hay - what type? how many times a day?
Grain?  do they need it? or give it as a treat?
Bran?  do they need it?  (alot of the city stable horses have such sensitive
digestive systems!  high maintenance)
Anything you shouldnt feed them?

Handling:  I know they are strong ( I have never been around them) Are there
special handling instructions?
Would you handle them any differently than you would, say your typical
morgan/qtr horse?
What techniques of discipline are used if you get a fjord that bullies you?

Geldings vs. Mares
Whos more prone to temper tantrums?
Whos more prone to bullying?

What do you do if you get a fjord that absolutely doesnt want to be ridden?

Bridles and Bits:
Which type works the best?