This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Herbert is fine, I'm sure it was this fruit.  If anyone can tell me what
they think it is and its affect on horses, maybe he just got a bad one.
If they are bad, then they'll have to come down, we got this place just
to be able to have the horses out, for them.  We have the nice house,
they get a nice safe pasture.  I took my husband out and we found a very
few ripe ones on the ground, most are still in the trees and still
green.  When ripe, its a very pretty orange.  Busted it open and it
smells just like an apricot, very sweet smelling, we didn't taste it,
with about six or so of these seeds in it.  The outside of the fruit is
a little fuzzy, not much.  Anyone know?  I'll have to research this
definetly before they start falling.  Any chance this taught the pony an
important lesson?  Thanks for any help.  Debby