This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I purchase liquid EQVALAN (Ivervectin) from  my vet in a 100 ml bottle
which would be ten doses.

I think worming with ivermection MONTHLY  might not be such a good
thing...alternating with Strongid paste every 6-8 weeks might be a better
idea. Especialy if your horse are in a "closed" herd. I think you can
overdo the worming.  Daily strongid with twice yearly ivermectin for bots
is what the Strongid company reccommends.

What do you think, Dr. Steve?

Jean in even soggier  Fairbanks, Alaska,  more rain, won't it ever cease?

At 11:18 AM 9/12/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> thank goodness for the tendose liquid wormer for horses from
>>the vet or the cost would be terrible.
>
>What is that?
>Gail Russell
>Forestville CA