<<
 This message is from: "Denise's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 listers,
 about bits......  i agree that the brain stops the horse and that any bit in
 the wrong hands can cause a problem.  i am happy with the way my three year
 old handles with his bit.  he stops when i ask, has NEVER RUNAWAY and has
 given me no reason to up the bit,  my trainer is too.  if he does get
 excited about something he will easily flex his neck and circle till he
 calms down. he is no problem. >>

    Sounds like your doing everything right with this guy, Denise.  He will
grow physically and mentally over the next 2 + years, so take it easy with
him, and he should  should become a wonderful ride for you.    Lisa Pedersen