This message is from: "Dave Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have a gorgeous, classy Red Dun filly for sale.  She is always noticed
first from visitors at the farm. She is medium build with great
conformation, great movements.  Should mature out around 14.2HH
Anvil's Etta X Jon
We also have 2 geldings for sale.  A yearling and a 2 yr old.  The yearling
will be tall, he is very leggy and of the leaner riding style Fjord.  If you
are looking for a dressage or hunter jumper type, this boy is one to look
at.  Wonderful movements!  Vanja X Elof breeding.  He is currently 13.3HH.
Our 2 yr old is by Prisco and out of Milli.  He is 14HH, medium build, good
conformation and lovely head.  He is ground driving nicely and pulling logs.
Hope to hitch him to the cart this month.  Both are very friendly and sweet,
great ground manners.  We handle our horses daily. These are well taken care
of horses.  Priced to sell, the price will go up with more training.
We are in East Central Wisconsin, video's available.
Patti Jo Walter