This message is from: Mark and Lisa McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

carol j makosky wrote:

> Hi,
> Boy!  You sound as excited about your new place as I was when we found our
> dream home in the Siren area.  So tell me, exactly where is the new place
> located?  You sound like it may be in my back yard sort of.
> "Built FJORD tough"
> Carol M.
> On Golden Pond

Hi Carol,

The new farm is in the same neck of the woods as our place now (Washburn) It's a
little town on Chequamegon Bay, Lake Superior.  We will be about three miles out
of town up on the hill.  I think Siren is about an hour and a half away?

I'm hoping to do some driving clinics next summer (at least one to test the
waters) so I'll keep in touch with all the fjord neighbors!  Speaking of that
does anybody have recomendations for a driving clinician in the upper midwest?
We are also going to do riding clinics and training clinics if anyone is
interested.

Mark @
Mariposa Farm