This message is from: Mark and Lisa McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We'll it's official.  Mariposa Farm will be moving to their new location
late this fall.  We closed today at the bank and are the proud owners of
a horse boarding and riding center.  The farm consists of 37 acres with
11 different pastures and paddocks, 15 acres of fields, a one acre
outdoor arena and a 170' by 100' barn with 15 good size stalls and an
indoor riding arena.  There is also a half finished guest cottage we
will be doing some work on this winter.  a 40' by 80' shop will house
our vehicles and the wood shop.  Oh yeah, there is also a house.  A cute
little two bedroom job that we are hoping to keep clean since it's so
small.  Our new place is located about 5 miles from the Chequamegon
National Forest where there are 1000's of miles of roads and trails we
ride on.  We have been doing weekly trail rides lately and hope to keep
that up until snowmobile season.

There are a couple of overhead shots on our website at
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/mariposa/mistymeadows.html

We are extremely excited to say the least.  We don't get to move in
until the end of October but that is probably a good thing since we
haven't even started packing yet.  Lisa and I have lived at our present
place for 16 years and there will be some major dumpster work ahead.  We
also have to move all the dogs, sheep and alpacas.

Anybody that's driving through northern Wisconsin and wants to visit and
pet some fjords you are more than welcome.  We will continue with a
schedule of clinics, lessons, and training along with boarding for 12-15
horses besides our own.  Next year we will continue to host the weekly
team penning practice nights and you haven't lived until you've seen
those Fjords do this.  We are still working on our "0 to 60 mph" instant
galloping and sometimes the cows hide behind the Fjords to get away from
those "nasty quarter horses" but we are getting there.

See you at Mariposa Farm,

Mark and Lisa McGinley
http://www.mariposafarm.com
Washburn, WI