This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/24/00 9:11:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< lthough, the guy who breeds
 them here, breaks them to ride as 2 yearolds.  Guess it will depend on size
 disposition etc. >>
I think it depends on how fast you want your money out of them and if you
care if they stay sound for life.  I see people do all kinds of horrible
things to horses.  All the professionals I respect don't ride their horses at
two.  It costs a lot of money to feed, medicate and shoe a horse for a year
and if it's a business, some people push it.         Gail in NM