This message is from: "Maureen Lafleur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well we would just like to announce that our fjords yet again took home
all the ribbons.  The second show for the farm this year and another big
impression left by the Norwegian Fjords.  Simon took home yet another
Champion in the hunter division. (9 first place ribbons out of 12
classes) and took home the overall high point of the day.  Tor won many
ribbons also and showed in the green division which had 4 classes and he
took home 4 ~ 1st place ribbons.  My students were riding my horses also
and one of my students took home the champion in the youth hunter and
the other student took home the reserve champion in the hunter division.
 I was really impressed and so was the judge!!!!
Another great impression for the Fjord.  Funny thing is no one could
think that the fjords could do the 3' jumper division and you know
what.... Simon won all the jumper classes.  People should not judge a
fjord by their size but by the size of their heart.!!!!!!!

Happy fjordin'

Renee Lafleur
Wild Flower Fjord Farm

We have posted the pictures from the last show!!!
www.geocities.com/Fjords2000/sunset1.html

Main page0
www.geocities.com/Fjords2000/Fjords2000.html