This message is from: Lori Puster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Now Gail, I did live a bit north of y'all, but in my seven years in NM, I
saw more than a few snows (melted by noon), quite a few snakes (bullsnakes
mostly),  centipeds 8" long, mosquitos all summer, and cucarachas everytime
I flicked on the lights.

Besides the best thing about the place is how few people are there to muck
it up, so stop encouraging folks. ;)

Lori P.
currently in overcast Oregon, but the brand new owner of 75 acres of
rolling hills just outside of Redding CA.