This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Penny,

Go to the web site for Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia.  Carol has written an
excellent book on the care and everything else for Fjords.  Also just keep
asking on this list and you will get more input than ever expected from a lot
of experts.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.