[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 > I just wanted to expand on the above information
 > regarding these two geldings
 > that are for sale.  Both of these fellas are an
 > absolute delight.  They have
 > been started RIGHT.

 Gayle,

 Coming from you, we really consider this a big
 compliment.  Thanks!  Will pass it on to Craig, as
 well - since he's the one who really got them started,
 and then taught us how to continue with them.

 > Both of these fellas are kind & quiet, the type of
 > horse that everyone is
 > looking for.  They will make someone wonderful
 > companions and are ready to go!

 OK, we're sold - we'll take 'em both :)!!  Just
 kidding of course.  Sure hope someone 'comes out of
 the woodwork' on these guys.  Maybe one of your
 reining students?  Maybe the gal who rode Glendar the
 other night has 'found her match'.  I'm still amazed
 at how well these big Fjords like Glendar and Lars
 handle themselves.  Big, clumsy work horses they're
 not!

 Had forgotten to tell you about Sindar's huge walk -
 he quit doing his 'singlefoot thing' last fall and
 started with the 'huge walk' instead.  Has always had
 a long, loose walk - even in his pen - but it got
 bigger this year.

 Mary

Hi Mary,

I, too, want to thank you for having the confidence to entrust your 'boys' to
my care.  I consider that a real compliment!  They continue to be delights.
I keep putting them to new tests and they pass each time with flying colors.

I took Sindar for an 'interview,' to a Pony Club hunter/jumper barn so that
we could jump outside.  I really have to hand it to that 'squirt.'  Since I
had just introduced him to 'jumping' last week, was wondering myself how he'd
do?

We were greeted by a 'herd' of excited, giggling little girls and their
mommies.  They were all over Sindar, loving and hugging him.  Instead of the
normal horse response, nervous, tense, dancing around and screaming, Sindar
just lapped up all of the attention!  He thought that was pretty COOL!
Little did he know the workout he was about to get!

I got on him, warmed him up, and pointed him at a small oxer.  He took that
all in stride and cleared it easily.  He got a hearty round of applause, for
by that time, the arena was surrounded by curious onlookers.  The resident
trainer was grinning from ear to ear and nodding her approval.

Next, the little girl who will hopefully be his new mommy, rode him and took
him over some jumps.  Once again, he performed beautifully for her - more
applause.  Then another of the little girls asked if she could ride him.
This little gal has been taking dressage lessons and did a wonderful job with
him.

Next, the girl's mom wanted to ride.  She obviously had not ridden much, but
again, Sindar took good care of her and never made a misstep.  What a good
sport he is and what a wonderful ambassador he was that day for Fjord horses!
 I do hope it works out for these folks to own him.  I think that would be
very good exposure for Fjords.  The mommy said that now there'd probably be 4
or 5 more little girls wanting Fjords!  (YESSSS!)

Glendar has that same type of mind set - ready, willing, and able.  Once
again, my compliments to you folks and Craig for giving these fellas such a
good start.  I did find out that my vet is interested also - sooo, we shall
see what the future holds?!

  For more information, please feel free to contact me
  at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
  call me at 541-485-2730 PDT.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams