This message is from: Mike & Casey Rogillio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This message is from: "Anneli Sundkvist"
> Last week, a lot of people was hurt by a violent thunderstorm in west Sweden
> - one man was actually killed - and what all the 'experts' had said on TV
> after this was STAY CLEAR OF LARGE OPEN AREAS.

Goodness!  I am so glad you nor horses got hurt during this escapade.  You must
have been totally pre-occupied to not notice the storm moving in.  RE the open
area warning, I lost 2 horses in one night to lightning, may I also add that
trees are NOT safe to stay under either.  One horse was in the open, the other
near a tree.  That was a wicked storm that night, it also blew out our air
conditioner, you could see lightning strikes in the ground in our lawn and
pasture, nothing grew there for months.

Even with no storm approaching I'll bet you check those halters in the future!!

Glad all is well - Casey & Tyr