This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dianna. Congratulations on another fjord!!!!!!!!!!!!   I have Gunnar out of
Grabb and he is the fearless type who also prefers to come to you rather
than be loved.  He does go for the brushing tho and stood patiently waiting
yesterday while I did the mare.  He knew he was next.  They were both loose
in the field.  Anne Appleby took him trail riding when she had him for
training last month and remarked at how calm and willing he was to go
through thickets, streams etc all by himself.  So Grabb gets some of the
credit.  I had talked to Cliff's son and learned that Gunnar had been the
favorite of the herd.  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"