This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ivermectin (Zimecterin, Eqvalan brands, etc.) does not kill tapeworms or
enciysted small stongids.  To kill Tapeworms, double does of Strongid
(paste) can be used and I understand that there is evidence that daily
strongid works on tapeworms also, so maybe your fjord had tapeworms!

Maybe Steve can talk expand on this.

JEan in Fairbanks, Alaska, nearing the longest day with 21 hour 47 minutes
of possible sunlight:  the sun rises and sets in the North!  No dark.

<SAt 01:06 PM 6/18/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>If you read the ads for Zimectrin it sounds like that is the only wormer you
>have to use and it will kill all types of parasites. Well....my Fjord
started
>to loose weight one summer and act very tired.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]