This message is from: "Denise Delgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dear laurie,
i think the more exsposure the breed has, the better.  i am sure
"horse-people"  will realize them as a completely different breed and the
public will be educated at the same time at shows.  those really interested
will seek out more infor on the net and here. and buy more and more
fjords!!!   and then when we all go out into the public at shows and trail
rides, we won't hear..."what are those..is that a horse or a donkey or a
zebra mix"?  denise in cooler, but not by much, no-cal.