This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:58 PM 6/14/00 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Donna Tauscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Hi List
>Hope it's OK to vent here.
>
>I just contacted the Sheriff's department to report a starving mare
>and her filly I saw in a pen not far from my house...." . >
>Donna

Good for You!  Is there a Hooved Animal Rescue in your state? You can
probably find it on the net.  Maybe they can help you or the local Humane
Society.  It's very difficult to get help in this area.  Has anyone tried
talking to the owners?  Some people just don't know how to keep horses.
Good luck to you.

Mary O.