This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations Patty, and Dustenai!

Know you must be very happy, these little guys are so rewarding. I am
envious that you have already picked out his name as we still cannot decide
on the "perfect" name for our new little colt out of Quad-l's Teal and A2Z
Thorson. We had a long list of names but now none of them are good enough
=)) Incidentally, he was 37" at birth. I'll be anxious to see Majson's
Cymon.  Ruthie