This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All!

Just got back from a long (but very good) day at the Oregon Gold Horse Show.
The showing of Fjords this year was a bit disappointing, but......  On the
happy side, Taffy (Paradise's Taffeta) won her halter class, and our new baby
Dun Lookin' Prins also got a first in his halter class.  Our yearling Dun
Lookin' Olga got the second place!  Olga also took third in a pretty big
class of youngsters in the In-Hand Trail class.

The riding classes turned out to be a bit much for Taffy to handle with a
three week old baby calling to her the whole time, so we got a third & a
sixth and scratched from two other classes.  Our other mare, Paradise's Emily
will be doing the driving classes tomorrow in Taffy's place.  Emily is quite
green compared to Taffy..... But - she doesn't have her mind on a new baby.
I'll give another update tomorrow night!!!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Redmond, OR