This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Rivoire)

Hello from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

For any of you who are looking for Vacation Spots for this year, we have a
few places open for our Nova Scotia Beginner Driving Vacations.  And for
those who aren't familiar with our program, here is a very brief

We're looking forward to our 8th Season teaching beginners how to harness
and drive safely.  It's a 4-Day course, Monday - Thursday.  Our course is
an Introduction to Combined Driving.  We teach people a little dressage,
how to drive cones and obstacles, and how to drive cross-country.  At the
end of the course, on Thursdays, we hold a MINI CDE.  Afterwards, at lunch,
we announce winners and award prizes.  Everyone has a lot of fun, and
really gets into the spirit of competition, albeit, low-key and relaxed
competition.

Driving is in the morning.  Then we break for a gourmet lunch on the deck
overlooking the bay.  Afternoons, we trailride.  Wednesday afternoon is our
Beach Party with Horses, where we take two horses, hampers of wine & cheese
and head to our secret beach.  Then we lounge about enjoying the wine and
cheese while two of the guests ride on their own up and down the deserted
beach.  When they've had enough, and are ready for a glass of wine, two
other guests take their place.  ---  As is everything else in our program,
this is a nice, relaxing party.

The cost is $500 U.S. per person for four days.  Our season is from June 26
- Aug. 31. The "Charming Cottage" on the farm is fully booked for this
season, but we can recommend accomodations in the area.  --  We are hoping
to build another cottage for next season.

Many weeks are filled, but we have some openings during the following weeks:

June 26 - June 29, July 3 - July 3, July 17 - July 20, Aug. 21 - Aug. 24 &
Aug. 28 - Aug. 31.

Please visit our webite for more information, and please call or email.
We're happy to do all we can to see you have a wonderful stay in Nova
Scotia.

FJORDHORSES FOR SALE FROM BEAVER DAM FARM:

QUINTESA ( Konggard x Mira - imported Norwegian mare).  Yearling filly.
"Pretty as they get!"  Absoutely beautiful head.  Very refined.
Wonderfully straight legs.  Very good mover!  Bombproof!!!  Well handled.
Ties, Cross-ties, leads well, loads, clips.

BDF QUENTIN DURWARD - (Gjest x Maryke- imported Dutch mare).  Yearling stud
colt.  Beautiful colt!  VERY TALL & ELEGANT.  Gorgeous head with huge eyes.
 Beautifully mannered.  Very well handled.  Sensitive & intelligent.  Ties,
Cross-ties, leads well, loads, clips.

TESSICA - 2 yr. imported filly. (Gardar daughter)  Tessica is a daughter of
a Dutch Studbook stallion (only 45 Approved Stallions in Holland).  She's
certified "A Premie" in quality, DNA tested & microchipped.  ---
This is another very beautiful filly with a gorgeous head.  She's going
into her second year of professional training to drive.  Now working well
in poles, and will be hitched within two weeks.  A very calm, easy to
handle young mare.

TRIENTSJE - 2 yr. imported filly (Gardar daughter).  Same as above -
daughter of Dutch Studbook Approved Stallion, "A " quality, DNA,
microchipped.  ---  UNUSUALLY PRETTY MARE!  Very feminine!  Lovely
character and temperament.  Very suited to children and women.  Going well
in poles.  Professionally trained.

TESSA - 2 yr. imported filly (Bjorgaard daughter).  Same as above -
Studbook Stallion, etc.  Very athletic filly.  Good dressage prospect as
she has a wonderfuly walk!  Excellent temperament.  Well handled & trained.
 Darker color.

TYRZA -  2 yr. imported filly (Ohlsen Junior daughter).  Hjerter-Knaeght on
dam's side.   Same as above - Studbook Stallion as sire, etc.  Tall, great
conformation, athletic.  STUPENDOUS MOVER!!!!  "You won't believe how this
filly can move!"  Absolute natural for ridden dressage or Combined Driving.
 Outstanding!

SILAIKA - 3 yr. imported mare (Arin daughter).  1 1/2 years professional
driving training.  Drives very well.  "Almost push-button", our trainer
says.  Looks wonderful in harness.  Drives all over farm.  Doesn't blink
when passed by trucks, machinery on our narrow roads.  Very good looking.
This mare has very good conformation, and excellent hard, dry, clean legs.

JACOB - 5 yr. old gelding.  Tall & heavier type.  Professionally trained to
drive.  Currently, 3 months training & doing very well.  Nice family type
horse.  Has a winning personality.  Loves people and other horses.  He's a
"Happy Horse."

*****  STINE and RIENA are expecting foals soon.  BOTH THESE MARES ARE THE
ULTIMATE IN QUALITY. --- BOTH ARE BRED TO GJEST.

  *****  "We have just celebrated Gjest's 23rd birthday, and Tessa's 26th
birthday. --- Gjest is the sire of about 600 foals.  Tessa has been mama to
8 foals.  --- Both horses are in excellent shape with no problems of any
sort whatsoever.  Both will again be used in our Beginner Driving Program
this summer.  They are favorites of our guests for quite different reasons.
 ----  We feel really blessed to live with these two wonderful Fjordhorses.

*****  We have three new horses arriving soon.  They will be available for
sale after a period of training.

8 yr. old mare - Rides & Drives

4 yr. old gelding -  Will be put in training to ride & drive.

2 yr. old gelding - Has had groundwork, & will soon be driving.  EXCELLENT
CHARACTER & TEMPERAMENT.

To discuss these horses and their prices, please call or email.

REFERENCES;  WE HAVE HUNDREDS.  Just ask.  We're very proud to supply names
& phone numbers.

Best Regards,  Carol Rivoire
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II