This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's food for thought,

has anyone seen or heard of a correlation (projection?) between the heighth
of foals as it relates to their full mature heighth?

how do I say this? =)

is foal heighth a true and accurate indicator of their size as an adult?

also, what is the average heighth of a foal at birth.

I thought it would be interesting to have a few of the long time breeders
comment on this.. haven't heard from Anita in a while, I like her posts (I
like them ALL! one has to be so careful =)

Teal just had a colt out of A2Z Thorson, our stallion, (he's a dandy!) and
we've had five altogether this season; four fillies before him. Been too
busy to write even, more later.

Ruthie, NW MT