Wildwood stables in Acadia national park with access to the carriage trails
set aside for riding and driving has had its permit pulled.

Please help in preserving this privilege

---------------------- Forwarded by Gerry Anderson/PBTS on 05/12/2000 09:46
AM ---------------------------

"gerry anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/11/2000 05:23:34 PM

To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  Fw: Wildwood Stables to Close

----- Original Message -----
From: Anderson,  Karen
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 2:58 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobbye Winterberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:  Thursday, May 11, 2000 3:10 PM
To: Yvonne M. Hunold; Sue Dunleavey;  Randy&Jane Money; Mike Dunn; kathi
peters; Jennifer Dunleavey; Jane Stabile;  Terri Smith; sadiegem; Ronal
Parlin; Robert Joyal; Renate; Pam Johnson; Natasha  Grigg; Libby & Davis;
Laurie Neely; Kris Anderson; james carter; Jack  Williams; Jack Perkins;
Jack Hauptman; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gray, Priscilla; Eric  Koehler; edelweis;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Darlene Bearse; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Colleen  Hoyt;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Celia & Fred Ficken; Ann Pringle; Ann Pringle;
Anderson, Karen; Alison Desmond