This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As a past show manager, I would like to state again. That YES we can print
anything IF THE PARTICIPATES REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME. But at Turlock and at
several horse shows I am part of the management team of. PEOPLE WAIT UNTIL
THE LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER.

I know that IF I WERE to be asked to register for LIBBY or TURLOCK 1-2
months ahead of time, that I would most likely be one of the people  that
post enter.  I can see registering for the 2 shows that are farther away,
for we would either go or not go.  We always try to go Libby and Turlock and
we try to bring as many horses as possible each time.  Sometimes, it is only
a week prior to the that we know which horses are going.

So lets say... show management produces a list of horses with sire and dams.
(Not pedigrees)  And the winner is a post entered horse. DID YOU GET YOUR
INFORMATION??? No... for the horse post entered.  Is it not better to have
breeder "toot" their own horn?... Guess you could give each entered horse an
index card to fill out so the announcer (with the little he does) can
shuffle through the cards and read the sire and dam. (this is a joke)

Carol and others... it is not an easy task. What I suggest to you. Bring
your lap top computer and printer to Libby. Then you can assist the show
staff in collecting the data you would like on a sheet to hand out and once
every horse has registered, you can print it out for those to see.
Sometimes it is money and TIME that prevent good ideas from becoming
reality.

ANYONE coming to TURLOCK that will be showing your horse. GIVE US YOUR NAME
and your horses name (sire & dam) by JULY 1st and we will print it in our
program.  That is our program layout deadline date.  (With volunteers, we
have to go by their time available not when we want things done.)
Catherine Lassesen