This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello  from Sue in N.B. Canada.  Can anyone tell me if gelding will stop my
Fjord yearling stud colt from nipping.  When he is being fed grain, he will
make a grab for you. Has never really bitten but threatens.  We swat him,
but still don't dare take our eyes off him.  I am waiting for his gelding
appointment now...but was wondering if that will take care of the nipping.
He is also very bratty and hard to lead.  However he has never offered to
kick and follows me overseeing everything I do.. When in his box stall, he
will smack his lips and stick his tongue out to get me to rub his
nose.(Funny)  Anyone out there have a nipping problem?