This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Philis Anderson wrote:

> This message is from: "Philis Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Happy to report (after several restless nights) that Grand Marais, Minnesota
> has a new Fjord Filly.  Sawtooth Mountain Lisa was born @ 12:45 AM today.
> Mom and daughter are doing great.   Lisa, who my six year old grandson
> named,  has been imprinted and haltered......."ready to go".   Rokida's
> Karina and Kaspar are the proud parents.  I'm off to take a shower and get
> on with the day.
> Philis Anderson

Hi,
Congratulations Philis.  I missed seeing you at the expo.  I spent a good deal
of Sat. with Betsy and Mike and learned a whole lot on mane trimming from Mike
as he did Flicka.  I enjoyed the expo much more this year and hope to see you at
a show or the expo next year.  We are finally getting some rain in Spooner and
hope things are not as dry by you now.
--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.