This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello List,

I couldn't help myself from posting this brag. I received the following post
on Monday morning. It is about a seven year old Konggard < Freya > Brusvein
daughter  bred by Ceacy Henderson named Penfryyd's Nykka.I bought her as a
weanling and sold her as a coming seven year old this past March to a lovely
woman and her daughter from Massachusetts. I am so proud of Nykka and so
happy that she ended up with these wonderful people. I am sure she will
continue to be an ambassador for Fjords wherever she goes.