This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Rivoire)

Hello from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

THERE IS NO SUBSITUTE FOR PEDIGREE INFORMATION IN THE SHOW PROGRAM!

When you're sitting in the stands watching a halter class, and you see
several horses that interest you . . . You MUST be able to look them up
quickly.

When I go to Holland to the shows, I get a program that I can't read as
it's in Dutch.  HOWEVER, I can look up each horse I see, and learn who his
sire is, who is dam is, who his dam's sire is, and who the breeder is.
It's quick.  It's easy, and it's ESSENTIAL INFORMATION for anyone
interested in the breed for whatever reason.

I would suggest to the show committees that they make every effort to
encourage competitors to pre-register so that they and their horses CAN
APPEAR IN THE PROGRAM.  ---  It's rather nice to see yourself in the
program.

Those that register at the show miss out being in the program.

Best Regards,  Carol Rivoire
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7 Pomquet