This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:59 PM 5/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Merek--

Saturday, May 06, 2000, you wrote:

> The "listquest.com" does not exist, according to what I get when I
> try to access it, "no DNS entry". Has it been changed? Merek

  I have no problem accessing Listquest. Must be AOL's DNS server
  that's screwed up. Maybe ABC/Disney has a stake in Listquest, and
  AOL is trying to impress Time/Warner by denying access.

I had not problem accessing it from my Time Warner Roadrunner Cable modem either so I don't think it was that either.

;-)

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114