This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/29/00 11:45:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< A couple weeks ago I said I was working with an archiving site to
   make the entire history of the list available to you in a searchable
   format. I am pleased to announce that the archives are now available
   for use. Go to http://www.listquest.com. Read the HELP there to get
   an idea how the search engine works. Then select "Home & Garden",
   then "Pets & Animals", then "FjordHorse". At this point you will be
   presented with a security dialog box. The username is "fjordhorse"
   and the password is "fjords_rule". I suggest you write these down

The "listquest.com" does not exist, according to what I get when I try to
access it, "no DNS entry". Has it been changed? Merek